It is nice to be back! Many things happened to me these past few weeks after that "incident". And from the way I see it, I'm moving on.
Random things. I'll try to summarize everything in short phrases or sentences. Yes, I included some pictures.
NOTE: Forgive me for the low resolution of the pics. I'm not fond of taking pictures. One high-end camera costs too much.
- I sent her a message and she replied, "Sorry. I shouldn't act that way." As of now, we're okay. Very okay.
- So in our batch of financial experts, there are only three guys. Leo, Ed, and yours truly. Sad to say but Leo is gonna leave us for a much better job in the metro. Kudos, my friend!
|Three Wise Men|
- It's been a year since I started this personalized blog way back in March 2 of 2011. I'm supposed to give a giveaway but we're too busy making our 2013 Budget at Tagaytay. Some other time, then.
- Two Saturdays ago (March 3), I slept at 4:30 in the afternoon and woke up the following day at 7:30 in the morning.
- I gave up. My parents will never ever reconcile. They're both drowning with their own pride.
- New rule: No late equals chocolate.
- Remember the PS Vita I bought last month? I gave it away to my brother. "Thanks, bro." *With a big grin*
- I finally ate at Sbarro. Guess what? I did not like the food.
- John Carter on IMAX 3D was spectacular. What really made my day is the 6 or 7-minute prologue of The Dark Knight Rises.
- This year: The Dark Knight Rises > The Hobbit > Avengers & Spider-man
- I love this photo with my friend, Mharnel. :) I look like a jerk, though.
- I spent six thousand bucks yesterday. Cold cash.
- And to answer Kaye Langit-Luistro's comment just recently, here's one for you. "Thank you for dropping by. I never though someone out there would still visit my blog even I'm too busy with other things. Yes, I'm into animes too. But with only selected titles. I'm glad that you like the piano piece."
That's it for now. Have a wonderful week ahead. :)