I'm back!

I am too busy! Super!

Work in the morning. Gaming in the evening. Studying in between (especially on Saturdays). I am so pre-occupied. Jesus Christ, help me!!!

As a matter of fact, I have no idea of what I am doing now here in my blog. It's such a shame for me to let my site wither on its own with me as its main conspirator. Sigh! The good news is I'm writing again. Yes! Last week, I started to write a story. It's actually about paper cranes. Well, the idea just sprung into my head and the rest followed. I'm loving it, anyway.

Now, how to nurture my blog? Hmm... :)

¡Tweet!

1 comments:

michymichymoo

I went on a month hiatus too. :) Good luck! :)

Post a Comment

:)

Search

 

Followers

Iifa Tree Copyright © 2011 | Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo | Con la tecnología de: Blogger