Crysis 2


Crysis 2 is a beast! And when I say it is, IT IS! This particular franchise occur to me about two or three years ago when the first game came out. People say it has the best graphics for a FPS game on a PC. So I watched some videos of it in the web and found out that their comments were actually true. It's not like Medal of Honor or the Call of Duty franchise yet its "sci-fi" theme made it king of all FPS. Back then, I wanted to buy a new gaming rig for me to play it but then I failed. Studies were my priority and gaming is off the charts.

Good things come for those who wait. Indeed! After four years, Crytek released Crysis 2 not only for the PC but also for the XBOX 360 and for the PS3. It was the moment I've been waiting for. The game was worth the wait. Believe me, never a dull moment in the game. Amazing graphics, action-packed sequences, intriguing story, sharp enemy AI, and heart-pounding musical score makes this game superb. Whether a fan of FPS or not, this game will simply take your breath away. 

¡Tweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)

Search

 

Followers

Iifa Tree Copyright © 2011 | Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo | Con la tecnología de: Blogger