God of War: Ghost of Sparta

The God of War series infected my system back in 2008 when my brother and I bought a PS2 unit. I never actually know this kind of game and its genre. The fact that Sony published it made me eager to play it. This game takes place between God of War and God of War II in the PS2. Kratos' victory over the god of war Ares made him (Kratos) the new occupant of Ares' throne. However, visions about his past regarding his brother Deimos came. With blood lust and mountain-high rage, Kratos sails to Atlantis to find clues about his brother. But as his search continues, revelations will emerge and he eventually realizes why he is (Kratos) truly the ghost of sparta.

¡Tweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)

Search

 

Followers

Iifa Tree Copyright © 2011 | Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo | Con la tecnología de: Blogger