God of War III

This game made my gaming world happy than ever before. This was actually my birthday present to myself. =) Graphics-wise, this is the best I've seen so far. Battling your way up to Mt. Olympus with the titans along your side. Killing one olympian after another. Unleashing chaos into the world of men. Kratos is the most bad-ass type of protagonist in the recent years of gaming, in my opinion. The only downside about this game is its script. It is very confusing and inconsistent with the overall plot. Except that, this game will put the gamer into some real action in the light of Greek Mythology. A jaw-dropping game, indeed.

¡Tweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)

Search

 

Followers

Iifa Tree Copyright © 2011 | Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo | Con la tecnología de: Blogger