I fucked up!

Simply put, I fucked up! I'm experimenting some tools here in blogger and then I destroyed my last post which I published two nights ago. Oh shit! How can I recover it?! What a bold move due to curiosity.

In any case, I'm gonna delete that post. It's a real mess for me although it is just only a minor glitch. I have to add/delete some features from my blog. Have a few more adjustments I think. I'm always open for improvements and for your honest and objective criticism. And lastly, I'll post an article or two later tonight. I hope you all like it. It's all about movies, ladies and gentlemen.

I will keep you updated. ^_^

¡Tweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)

Search

 

Followers

Iifa Tree Copyright © 2011 | Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo | Con la tecnología de: Blogger