Racing game fanatics unite!

The gameplay will take your breath away...like Anne Hathaway! LOL.
It's mid-March now and the other side of myself rang a bell. It's been about two weeks since I started this blog. So far, so good I think.

The last one that I posted under my "Project" domain was the Kanon project which I'm still downloading until now. Yep, it's completion is now about 40% (10 episodes out of 24) Not only that, I also started to have a copy of Mobile Suit Gundam 00 which has two seasons comprising 50 episodes all in all. Like Kanon, I only finished up to its first 10 episodes. You may ask why I only download up to these numbers? The answer is simple! I'm short of disk space! LOL. Another reason is that I don't have extra time to watch it because of the review classes I'm attending. Pretty good excuse.

Now, I prioritize the game featured above. To be frank, I didn't know this game until the other day. And hell it rocks! Too much destruction while the you race to the finish line. Wew! Awesome exclusive for the PS3.

¡Tweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)

Search

 

Followers

Iifa Tree Copyright © 2011 | Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo | Con la tecnología de: Blogger