My life according to MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST or GROUP, cleverly answer the following questions. Pass it on to people and include me (presuming I'm someone you like). You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think. Re-post as "My life according to (band name)".


I included the "Disenchanted" track below. You can listen to it if you want. =)

Pick your Artist/Group: My Chemical Romance


They rock my world!



1) Are you a male or a female?
    --> "Give 'em hell, kid" (Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, 2004)

2) Describe yourself
    --> "Disenchanted" (The Black Parade, 2006)

3) How do you feel?
    --> "I'm not Okay" (Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, 2004)

4) Describe where you currently live
    --> "House of Wolves" (The Black Parade, 2006)

5) If you could go anywhere, where would you go? 
    --> "Early Sunsets over Monroeville" (You brought me my bullets, you brought me your love, 2002)

6) Your favorite form of transportation?
    --> "Cemetery Drive" (Life on the Murder Scene, 2006)

7) Your best friend?
    --> "Interlude" (Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, 2004)

8) Favorite time of the day?
     --> "The End" (The Black Parade, 2006)

9) You and your best friend are?
     --> "Teenagers" (The Black Parade, 2006)

10) What's the weather like?
     --> "Hang 'em High" (Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, 2004)

11) If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?
     --> "The Ghost of You" (Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, 2004)

12) What is life to you?
     --> "Desert Song" (Life on the Murder Scene, 2006)

13) You relationship?
     --> "I Don't Love You" (The Black Parade, 2006)

14) Your fear?
     --> "Bury me in Black" (Life on the Murder Scene, 2006)

15) What is the best advice you have to give?
     --> "SING" (Danger Days, 2010)

16) Thought for the day?
     --> "Save yourself, I'll hold them back" (Danger Days, 2010)

My Motto:
     "The Only Hope for Me is You" (Danger Days, 2010)


(Credits to my fellow blogger, Thirdy Lopez for this interesting topic.)


I hope you all like it! Have a nice day, everyone! 

¡Tweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)

Search

 

Followers

Iifa Tree Copyright © 2011 | Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo | Con la tecnología de: Blogger